Dołączył: 22 Maj 2013
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Śro 10:33, 08 Sty 2014 Temat postu: The Four Disciplines of Highly Effective
The Four Disciplines of Highly Effective
1) Like any walk of life, management can be a satisfying endeavor; you just can't let the weasels get you down. Sometimes we need reminders on how to do it and that we're not alone. There are thousands of us out there.
2) You can't manage to get your own carcass out of bed in the morning, let alone a team of people, without a mission.
3) There is nothing new under the sun, and the universal truths are as true now as they ever were. However, there's a world of difference between knowing what you're supposed to do and having the skills to do it.
The good news is that management is not so much an art as a craft. Yes, it can aspire to greatness, but mostly it's a matter of just practicing the basics, day in and day out.
1) Business Acumen do you know how a business operates
and how every department in the company contributes to it?
What's happening in your industry? Nothing senior
management does makes a darned bit of sense without this
view. Sadly, much of it still won't, but at least you'll know why.
2) Leadership Can you influence people constructively? Can
you embody your mission and values in how you work with your
customers, your team and those above you on the food chain?
Are you an ethical leader while still doing the right things for
your career and mental health?
3) Project and Process Management understanding how to
get things done, seeing the connections and finding ways to
improve them are critical to your progress as an employee and
sanity. Step one is learning the basics. Step 2 is knowing you
don't have to know the rest of the steps by yourself just help
your people identify them. We always reserve the right to get4) Communication Skills. Nothing is more critical to your
career than your ability to communicate. We only do it 4 ways,
we read,[url=http://www.floware.fr]michael kors paris[/url], we write, we speak and we listen.
That's it, no short cuts, no other way around it. How well do we do these things dictates how we're viewed by everyone from our employees to our bosses to our spouses. You'll usually get immediate feedback from only one of those, and it's usually the person with whom we spend the least amount of time and conscious thought communicating. Sorry honey.
Post został pochwalony 0 razy